- Honda Launches Honda Dream Neo Bike At Rs 46,140Posted 1082 days ago
- Suzuki Announces Suzuki Swift 4×4 in the UK at £11,516Posted 1082 days ago
- Skoda Rapid Leisure Special Edition Price And FeaturesPosted 1082 days ago
- Jaguar India Launches Jaguar F-Type For Rs. 1.37 CrorePosted 1082 days ago
- Volkswagen Announced All-electric Volkswagen e-Up! PricePosted 1082 days ago
Yamaha R25 250CC Motorcycle Launch In Late 2013
Yamaha Indonesia has confirmed that they are developing the Yamaha R25 250CC. YZF – R25 will take the design of R15 to the next level.
According to Yamaha Indonesia’s Executive Vice President, Dyonisius Beti, the new sportsbike will be launched later this year and media persons can look forward to an invite for the launch very soon. No other details have been divulged as of now, but it is confirmed that the bike will echo much of the European YZF-R125 in terms of styling and features, with a high-revving single cylinder liquid-cooled engine.
Yamaha has forever been known for the great ride quality and performance their bikes offer and the quarter litre offering of the company shall be no exception. The company raised the bar in the 150cc sport biking segment when it launched the Yamaha R15 and it is expected to go a step ahead with the launch of the Yamaha R25. It is expected to develop around 27-30 BHP with th peak torque being around 24-25NM which would give it some real good performance capabilities.
Yamaha Indonesia Vice president Mr Dyonisius Beti has said that Launch of the R25 will take the place at the End of 2013. In India we can expect Yamaha to launch the R25 in the Auto Expo.