- Honda Launches Honda Dream Neo Bike At Rs 46,140Posted 1116 days ago
- Suzuki Announces Suzuki Swift 4×4 in the UK at £11,516Posted 1116 days ago
- Skoda Rapid Leisure Special Edition Price And FeaturesPosted 1116 days ago
- Jaguar India Launches Jaguar F-Type For Rs. 1.37 CrorePosted 1117 days ago
- Volkswagen Announced All-electric Volkswagen e-Up! PricePosted 1117 days ago
Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Limited Edition Launched In Indonesia
Mitsubishi Indonesia has officially launched the refreshed 2013 Pajero Sport Limited at the Plaza Senayan in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The aero body kit of the Pajero Sport Limited consists of sportier bumpers, a pair of quintessential DRLs and a “Limited Dakar” badge on the tailgate.
On the inside, the Pajero Sport Limited gets a new infotainment system with a touchscreen interface and a 2DIN music player. The system also has GPS navigation and is connected to a reverse parking camera.
The car is powered by a
2.5 litre diesel engine which develops 178 bhp, the same unit that powers the Indian Pajero Sport. The Limited is available only with the 5-speed automatic transmission in two variants – Exceed and Hi-Power. The Hi-Power variant is available in 4×4 and 4×2 configurations.
The Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Exceed Limited is priced at 406 million Indonesian Rupiah (around Rs. 23.07 lakhs), the Hi-power 4×2 Limited has a price tag of 444 million Indonesian Rupiah (around Rs. 25.23 lakhs) while the top end Hi-Power 4×4 Limited would set you back by 509.5 million Indonesian Rupiah (around Rs. 28.95 lakhs).