- Honda Launches Honda Dream Neo Bike At Rs 46,140Posted 754 days ago
- Suzuki Announces Suzuki Swift 4×4 in the UK at £11,516Posted 754 days ago
- Skoda Rapid Leisure Special Edition Price And FeaturesPosted 754 days ago
- Jaguar India Launches Jaguar F-Type For Rs. 1.37 CrorePosted 755 days ago
- Volkswagen Announced All-electric Volkswagen e-Up! PricePosted 755 days ago
Kawasaki Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS launched In Indonesia
Kawasaki and Bajaj has launched the Pulsar 200NS for the Indonesian market. The
motorcycle gets the Kawasaki branding and will be called as Kawasaki Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS.
The motor develops 23.52 PS and 18.3 Nm of torque and is mated to a 6-speed transmission. The Kawasaki Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS is positioned below the Ninja 250 as an entry level sportsbike for city dwellers.
The Kawasaki Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS is priced at 23.5 million Indonesian Rupiahs which comes up to around 1.37 Lakh in Indian rupees. In a market that is dominated by light and nimble motorcycles the Pulsar brand is that of a premium motorcycle that is synonymous with touring.
The motorcycle will compete with the Yamaha Vixion and the Suzuki Inazuma in Indonesia and also gets sporty decals.