- Honda Launches Honda Dream Neo Bike At Rs 46,140Posted 572 days ago
- Suzuki Announces Suzuki Swift 4×4 in the UK at £11,516Posted 572 days ago
- Skoda Rapid Leisure Special Edition Price And FeaturesPosted 572 days ago
- Jaguar India Launches Jaguar F-Type For Rs. 1.37 CrorePosted 573 days ago
- Volkswagen Announced All-electric Volkswagen e-Up! PricePosted 573 days ago
2016 Audi Q5 Gets A New Design Coming From Mexico
The Audi Q5 is a global success, and in its next generation model, the mid-size SUV is all set to look sharper, snazzier and meaner. Audi has already confirmed saying that the next gen model would enter production sometime by mid-2016.
This is a rendering of the next generation Q5 by German car magazine, Auto Bild. As you can see, the traditional ‘Audi Bulgarian Beard’ has been altered significantly. Audi’s new look will first be seen on the next generation Q7, which could be shown by the end of this year.
Autobild’s rendering of the new Q5 suggests that the fascia of the SUV will get more angular and chiseled and exude more aggression. The corners of the Audi grill will be more sharply angled, the headlights will be slimmer and wider and the bumper will have bigger, more imposing side air dams. If the rendering is to be trusted, the radiator grille will also lose its chrome bars in favor of a more aggressive looking all black treatment with the four rings sitting in the upper half.
Engine wise, the new Q5 will be powered by a range of 4 and 6 cylinder engines. Power outputs will range from 15oPS for the base 4-cylinder and extend up to 320PS for the performance oriented SQ5.
Audi said that the Mexico plant would make the Q5 for other export markets throughout the world.
Source - Auto Bild